My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastern Townships, Quebec, Canada

I'm a father, a seakayaker, a guitarist, a writer, a geocacher and a lover of all things arctic. I try to dream big, journey far, kayak well, and above all, cherish my family and friends. I believe in self-sponsorship, Team Zero and being as carbon neutral as I can.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So what is this?

I plan to begin posting stories I've written about Canadian sea adventures on this site. They will be posted in serial fashion which means to follow the tale you'll have to re-visit the site several times.

The blog will begin with the story of one of Sir John Franklin's cabin boys, who became the sole survivor of the ill-fated expedition through the Northwest Passage. The title of the story is Ilatsiak.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the coolest blog I have found!
WOW!!!

Bookmarking as we speak and praying for some time to read it all!

I just jumped in and went 'waaaait aminit!..I know this stuff!'

I LOVE stories of adventure and the arctic and antarctic.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home